This plant-based glue has been manufactured by Cléopâtre since 1930 and has a starch base. As a first companion in the glueing game, it has become an essential part of learning to write. Its spatula and special fragrance of almonds are embedded forever in the memories of children, later becoming a symbol of early school days.
This product is no longer in stock
It is the first glue manufactured by Cléopâtre in 1930. The white perfumed adhesive is part the collective memory of the French.